Informed and calculated decisions on asset and infrastructure equipment choices from cradle to grave, ensuring operational efficiencies for the life for any project.
For New Projects
The operating costs of non-residential properties are significant and, in most cases will exceed the original capital cost within 15 years. Making informed and intelligent decisions at the design stage and beyond can dramatically reduce annual operating costs and provide sustainable efficiencies.
- Initial top-down benchmarking for operational costs
- Planning & implementing Whole-of-Life (WOL) processes for projects
- Life cycle costing advice for new developments
- Business case costing
- Provision of interactive asset models for ongoing management
- Strategic asset management advice reflecting economic, social and sustainable considerations
Genus Advisory can undertake a property OpEx ‘Health Check’ whereby the current operational policies and procedures are reviewed in respect to:
- Planning and coordination of data collection / condition assessment projects
- Estimates of operational costs for existing properties including both hard,& soft FM scope as well as backlog maintenance
- Business cases for capital replacement or improvement alternatives
- Bench marking of operational contracts
Maximising property portfolio returns over the asset’s life cycle.
Sustainability through Whole of Life & Life Cycle Costing
By considering Whole of Life (WoL) cost solutions from the outset, Genus Advisory provide comprehensive advisory and solutions services which enables our clients to maximise their property portfolio returns over the asset’s life cycle. By collaborating with industry partners DC2O and utilising the smart technology of YardStick, Genus provides informed and calculated decisions on asset and infrastructure equipment choices from cradle to grave, ensuring operational efficiencies for the life for any project
Pre-emptive, early Whole of Life costing insights securing sustainable lifetime integrity of your project.
Whole of Life & Life Cycle Costs
Through the knowledge and experience of our team and the supporting software smarts in YardStick, Genus delivers reliable and accurate Whole of Life (WoL) / Lifecycle Costing (LCC) advice to our clients, including government agencies.
This is used for initial input into Business Case and Investment Decision papers; and also throughout the entire development process to ensure the ultimate WoL costing is achieved.
Design Phase Consultancy Services
Genus also provides valuable insights and trusted advice through all design phases of the project. By incorporating Genus as part of your design team; equipment and material selections can be undertaken not only from a capital expenditure (CapEx) perspective, but more importantly from a WoL aspect.