Genus Advisory delivers cost confidence through clear scope definition and budget clarity through the Implementation Phase. We collaborate with the team and focus on achieving the optimum value for the project through ongoing cost assessment & examination, options analysis and scrutiny of the project design. Proactive communication, transparency and our understanding of prevailing market conditions delivers contextual insight and commercial confidence.
We assess and analyse the capabilities of suitable contractors to identifying the most qualified contractor fit to tender the project. Independent tender analysis and review.
Cost Planning & Value-Added Advice
- Cost planning & estimating
- Value management & engineering
- Cost options analysis
- Risk identification & mitigation
- Documentation review & coordination
- Pre-tender estimates
- Tender estimates & Bill of Quantities
- Tender analysis and evaluation
Cost Reporting & Cashflow Preparation
- Financial reporting & budget management
- Contingency management
- Final forecast costs
- Cashflow forecasts